What is CommsChat?
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on purpose, profit and internal motivation
- #CommsChat on the GDPR and its impact on the PR industry
- #CommsChat on digital dieting
- #CommsChat on social enterprise in communications
- #CommsChat on crisis communications
- Digital dieting: getting the right balance of tech in our lives
- The impact of GDPR on the PR industry
- Crisis comms, definition and best practice
- The A-B-C of social enterprise communications
- Make HR Visible
CommsChat is the home of Europe’s most popular communications conversation. Based out of the UK, it looks at all aspects of comms including PR, marketing, reputation management, internal comms and all things digital.
Transcripts of previous broadcasts are made available in chat archive.
#CommsChat broadcasts from #CommsChat at 20:00 on Mondays (UK time). To actively participate you need a Twitter account, though this is not essential to view the conversation.