What is CommsChat?
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on PR and paid media
- #CommsChat on IC and Brexit
- #CommsChat on social media inside large enterprises
- #CommsChat on campaign comms
- #CommsChat on employee engagement
- Make HR Visible
- Is gender equality the new reputation driver?
- Data and marketing: the perfect match
- 10 TIPS FOR INTEGRATING INTUITIVE SOCIAL COLLABORATION TOOLS INTO CORE BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Social media in the workplace and employee communication
CommsChat is the home of Europe’s most popular communications conversation. Based out of the UK, it looks at all aspects of comms including PR, marketing, reputation management, internal comms and all things digital.
Transcripts of previous broadcasts are made available in chat archive.
#CommsChat broadcasts from #CommsChat at 20:00 on Mondays (UK time). To actively participate you need a Twitter account, though this is not essential to view the conversation.