Europe's most popular communications, PR
and media conversation
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on IC with the big yak
- Transcript of #CommsChat on blogger outreach
- #Commschat on blogger outreach
- Transcript of #CommsChat with PR Academy
- Transcript of #CommsChat with IoIC
- Social media in the workplace and employee communication
- Let’s get together
- Are you prepared for the new term? Need a helping hand?
- Five reasons why you should get involved in #CommsChat every week by Adam Vincenzini
- 2012 predictions
- Brand experience
- community management
- Crisis Comms
- customer service
- Internal comms
- online comms
- political branding
- Social Media
- the future
April 18, 2012 #CommsChat topics for 23 April – Diversity in PR
Next Monday, we’ll be taking a look at the subject of diversity in public relations. We’ll be joined by Cornelius Alexander (@cornucopuia), chairperson of the CIPR Diversity Working Group, and Brandi Boatner, who sits on the PRSA Diversity Committee (@PRSADiversity), tackling the thorny issue of diversity in the industry.
The working groups of the CIPR and the PRSA have been tackling this subject for some time now, so Cornelius and Natalie will be bringing some very interesting perspectives to the table.
Here’s some of the topics we’ll be discussing:
- For PR to be successful in the future the profession should reflect our diverse society. What is the business case for diversity?
- What steps need to be taken to tackle both the glass ceiling issue and return to work/re-employment for women?
- Is PR an accessible profession for individuals with disabilities?
- Four different generations with four approaches to work. How should PR best manage age and skill set difference in the workplace?
- What initiatives are you looking to drive forward in 2012 and beyond?
#CommsChat takes place on Twitter every Monday evening, from 8 – 9pm (UK time). Anyone can take part – simply go here or add the #CommsChat tag to your tweets. A transcript usually goes up on this site the next day.