Europe's most popular communications, PR
and media conversation
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on the business value of sponsorships and partnerships
- #CommsChat on media relations in the digital age
- #CommsChat on social media for leaders in organisations
- #CommsChat on the value of degrees in PR and comms
- #CommsChat on purpose, profit and internal motivation
- Digital dieting: getting the right balance of tech in our lives
- The impact of GDPR on the PR industry
- Crisis comms, definition and best practice
- The A-B-C of social enterprise communications
- Make HR Visible
- community management
- Crisis Comms
- customer service
- employee engagement
- Internal comms
- online comms
- Social Media
- the future
April 21, 2017 #CommsChat on the business value of sponsorships and partnerships
This week on #CommsChat, we’re joined by Matthew Leopold, head of brand sponsorship and CSR at British Gas, to talk about the business value of sponsorships and partnerships. We’ll look at why businesses should consider pursuing corporate partnerships, how communicators should approach the business decision and the benefits its might have on employees. We’ll also look at some of the best examples of corporate partnerships and the social good such decision can have.
The topics are:
- What should a business consider when entering into partnership or sponsorship? What are the characteristics for success?
- How can businesses communicate the value of partnerships/sponsorships to its employees?
- What can businesses do to add value to an agreement, beyond including a logo on their website?
- When can business sponsorship or partnership be used for social good? How?
- How do you measure the impact of brand sponsorship?
- What is the best example of corporate sponsorships/partnerships you’ve seen?
Join us! We tweet from @CommsChat and #CommsChat takes place every Monday, from 8-9pm GMT. Anyone can take part in the discussion – simply follow the hashtag here or on Twitter. If you can’t make the chat or would like to revisit it, a transcript will be posted to Storify on Tuesday morning. We’d love to hear your suggestions for future topics – please get in touch with Amy at email@example.com or contact us on Twitter with any ideas.