Europe's most popular communications, PR
and media conversation
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on purpose, profit and internal motivation
- #CommsChat on the GDPR and its impact on the PR industry
- #CommsChat on digital dieting
- #CommsChat on social enterprise in communications
- #CommsChat on crisis communications
- Digital dieting: getting the right balance of tech in our lives
- The impact of GDPR on the PR industry
- Crisis comms, definition and best practice
- The A-B-C of social enterprise communications
- Make HR Visible
- community management
- Crisis Comms
- customer service
- employee engagement
- Internal comms
- online comms
- Social Media
- the future
February 17, 2017 #CommsChat on social enterprise in communications
This week on #CommsChat, we welcome Simon Francis, founder of social enterprise Campaign Collective, to talk about social enterprise in PR and communications. We’ll look at the role of communicators in social enterprises and how its value can be better communicated to the public. We’ll also talk about businesses buying social and being socially conscious B2B.
The topics are:
- What is the role of communications in social enterprises?
- How can the value of social enterprise be better communicated to the public?
- Like consumers, how can more businesses be encouraged to buy social?
- What marketing services does social enterprise offer to the communications industry? Is value already being delivered in the sector?
- Can marketing firms become more socially conscious? How?
Join us! We tweet from @CommsChat and #CommsChat takes place every Monday, from 8-9pm GMT. Anyone can take part in the discussion – simply follow the hashtag here or on Twitter. If you can’t make the chat or would like to revisit it, a transcript will be posted to Storify on Tuesday morning. We’d love to hear your suggestions for future topics – please get in touch with Amy at email@example.com or contact us on Twitter with any ideas.