Europe's most popular communications, PR
and media conversation
This week's chat
- #CommsChat on change management in IC
- #CommsChat on crisis communications
- #CommsChat on gender and diversity within organisations
- #CommsChat on measuring corporate reputation
- #CommsChat on ‘do marketing and PR differ?’
- Make HR Visible
- Is gender equality the new reputation driver?
- Data and marketing: the perfect match
- 10 TIPS FOR INTEGRATING INTUITIVE SOCIAL COLLABORATION TOOLS INTO CORE BUSINESS PROCESSES
- Social media in the workplace and employee communication
- community management
- Crisis Comms
- customer service
- employee engagement
- Internal comms
- online comms
- Social Media
- the future
February 17, 2017 #CommsChat on change management in IC
This week on #CommsChat, we welcome Liam Fitzpatrick, managing partner at change communications consultancy, Working Communications Strategies, to talk all thing changes management in IC. We’ll look at identifying certain types of change, the role of internal communicators in change campaigns and leading change from the inside out.
The topics are:
- How can communicators encourage behavioural change?
- Which practical techniques have you used to talk about change inside your organisation?
- What data does an internal communicator need when working on change campaigns?
- Which changes need communicating in your workplace? Are there any trends?
- How can local leaders get involved in shaping internal change?
- What’s your favourite myth about change communications?
Join us! We tweet from @CommsChat and #CommsChat takes place every Monday, from 8-9pm GMT. Anyone can take part in the discussion – simply follow the hashtag here or on Twitter. If you can’t make the chat or would like to revisit it, a transcript will be posted to Storify on Tuesday morning. We’d love to hear your suggestions for future topics – please get in touch with Amy at email@example.com or contact us on Twitter with any ideas.